Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
The game does not feature dedicated server anymore, so we can't provide any support for Cube World final version.
This is a final wrong choice in a long list of wrong choices from its developer and the result is clear : Cube World final version is a real disappointment.
New Cube World update
Posted on July 23rd, 2013 11:48 AM EST
After 18 days without a single update, a new version of Cube World is finally available.
- Added an option to limit the frame rate (see options menu: FPS limit; default 111 fps)
- Ranger ability 'Scout's switftness' doesn't crash on multiplayer servers anymore
- Ranger ability 'Retreat' doesn't increase hang gliding speed anymore
- The crossbow's right mouse button ability now only does damage when charged
- You can now reset the day in inns only between 6:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M.
- Fixed a bug where multiplayer groups received too much XP for missions